Sunday 23 December 2012

Hello There

Hello!

I've been an avid reader of many people's excellent blogs for a number of years now but a being practitioner in the noble art of put-it-off-until-later, I've never got round to creating my own blog.

Until now at least.

Now, I don't expect to meet the same standard or frequency of posts as some of the great blogs that I follow but I do hope to at least document the progress of my new Imperial Fists pre-heresy collection. I'm sitting in a room with a surprisingly large number of boxes recently arrived from Forgeworld (and a less surprisingly empty bank account).

I've been intending to create a pre-heresy army for a number of years. Infact, on several occasions I've created a number of scratchbuilt and kit-bashed versions of the original Space Marine legions. However I've always been disappointed in the outcome.  Now that the fine folks at Forgeworld have started producing pre-heresy armour variants, I thought I'd give it another go.

So here we are, a large amount of resin kits, a small lake's worth of yellow paints and an extended period of leave over the holiday season. My Christmas shopping is done and I've run out of excuses.

Hope you enjoy the results (and if you don't), be nice ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment