Wednesday 1 May 2013

Return of the Fists

What started off as a few days break from painting yellow ended up being two months long. However finally after much delay I've started back on adding additional units to my pre-heresy Imperial Fists army. First on the list of things to do is building a ten astartes strong Volkite Tactical Support squad. So far I've completed three (including the Sergeant) with another two part painted on my desk.

Here's the Sergeant, I decided to not bother giving him special equipment.

 Accompanying the Sergeant are two Tactical Astartes:
I've also finished another post-heresy Plague Marine:

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see some yellow on here again man. However, as far as your post heresy death guard are concerned, are they literally just after betrayal? I.e still 31st and not 41st millennium? The only reason ask is they're usually painted green now right? If this is the reason that's damn cool bro! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think the post-betrayal Death Guard represent the traitorous astartes somewhere between right after Istavaan and the current time. While I like the green Death Guard, I've always had the idea that the transformation is a gradual event and therefore the traitors would only slowly change colour.

      Delete
  2. I have the same paint scheme problems with Emperor's Children. I want them to be chaotic and decadent by not bloody pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna paint my imperial like that :(

    ReplyDelete