I find public holidays are great for getting things done and yesterday was no exception. In-between buying chocolate eggs for the Lord-of-Terror I found the time to complete a couple of projects that have been cluttering up my work-desk for the last few weeks.
The first of these was the first of three Contemptor Dreadnoughts which will form a Dreadnought Talon eventually.
The second was the first of five Deathshroud I'd bought when they were released. Normally I paint in batches of two or three (as anyone who reads this blog regularly will no doubt know by now). However for the Deathshroud I wasn't quite sure how to tackle them so I decided to pain a single, test miniature first.
I'm very happy how the model came out in the end and I now have four more unpainted models ready for cleaning and undercoating today.