Sunday 20 January 2013

Land Raider Armoured Proteus

It has been snowing heavily all morning which has granted me the chance to complete a couple of additional projects. The main one being the Land Raider Armoured Proteus I've had knocking about in a part-finished state since Christmas.

Front of the Armoured Proteus Land Raider



Here are some shots of the finished vehicle:

Side View of the Armoured Proteus Land Raider

Side View of the Imperial Fists Armoured Proteus Land Raider

Rear View of the Imperial Fists Armoured Proteus Land Raider

Rear View of the Imperial Fists Armoured Proteus Land Raider

Hopefully when I can find my other camera I'll try and take some better photos. I'm pretty happy with how it came out overall. As for all of my vehicles, I've followed the Forgeworld Imperial Armour methods with the addition of a number of military modelling enamel washes I found in a model shop in Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment