Sunday 20 January 2013

Mark IV Tactical Squad Part 2

I'm always surprised when I manage to get more than half a miniature done in a day. Given that the whole world outside seems to have succumbed to snowmagedon I've had the chance to get my head down and paint. As a result, I've have completed the next three of my Mark IV tactical squad.

Pre-Heresy Imperial Fists Mark IV Tactical Squad
Mark IV Vexilla and two Tactical Marines


I am starting to really like the Forgeworld command upgrades. The Sergeant's hat is great for all three Marks of armour and the Vexilla (which started off my least favourite component) is starting to really grow on me.

Pre-Heresy Imperial Fists Mark IV Vexilla
Mark IV Vexilla
Pre-Heresy Imperial Fists Tactical Marine
Mark IV Tactical Marine
Pre-Heresy Imperial Fists Tactical Marine
Mark IV Tactical Marine

While looking for something totally unrelated to Imperial Fists (or miniature painting for that matter) I came across some unfinished Death Korps of Krieg models - some of which looked like I'd attacked them with a paint roller in the dark...

I've managed to rescue one of them so far:

Death Korps of Krieg Command Trooper
HQ Squad Trooper

My intention is that I'm going to use my DKoK miniatures to start up an Imperial Army detachment to use alongside my Imperial Fists. Of course, I have to finish both first....

No comments:

Post a Comment