Wednesday 30 January 2013

Excuse me, I think the blood bank is that way


My sudden alergy to all things yellow continues and while I still want to keep the momemtum that I've built up in the last month. So... I started painting Pre-Heresy armour different colours including Blood Angels, Emperor's Children and lurking half finished on my desk, a couple of Sons of Horus.

Here's the Blood Angel.

Pre-Heresy Blood Angel
Not a yellow in sight


Pre-Heresy Blood Angel
Spot the mistake...or mistakes


In addition to my adventures in the other colours of the spectrum, I also found time to take a few pictures of some tanks I've had standing on my "just about okay to show off" shelf... it a pretty bare shelf...


Leman Russ Demolisher
Tank-ity
Leman Russ Demolisher
Tank-ity

Baneblade
Tank!








No comments:

Post a Comment