Tuesday 26 February 2013

Deimos Predator Executioner

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

The last week has been more hectic than I would have liked. Unfortunately as a result the time available for painting random things yellow or green has been severely curtailed. It has taken considerably longer for me to finish my first Predator Executioner than I hoped (or expected).

However it is now pretty much complete.



Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner

 While waiting on various shades of weathering power to dry, I also completed two more Tactical Astartes for my second Mark IV Astartes Squad.

Mark IV Astartes

Mark IV Astartes

Mark IV Astartes

Mark IV Astartes 

All in all, not quite the progress I wanted to achieve, especially as the next big-box-of-stuff will arrive from Forgeworld tomorrow - hopefully without the Lord-of-Terror noticing....

No comments:

Post a Comment